My name is Brendan Baldwin, and this is my personal website. I’m a 40-something programmer, dad, musician, advocate for the oxford comma, and I use two spaces following end-of-sentence punctuation.
By day I work on writing developer tools for the Polymer Project.
You can find my echoes bouncing all along the vertices of the web:
- Facebook where I try not to be petty, but mostly push my politics and family photos onto my friends feeds.
- Github where I send away all of the code I write so I can have some personal space.
- LinkedIn where I rationalize the trajectory of my haphazard meanderings into the semblance of a deliberate career.
- Soundcloud where I post original music I've written and recorded and pretend its actually good enough for people other than myself to listen to.
- Twitter where I share secrets of the universe which fractally replicate and take over the minds of everyone who comprehends them.
- YouTube where I upload totes rando videos.